The senior data scientist will assume the technical leadership of data science and AI/ML projects in the AI and Digital Lab.
· Analyse domain data (health, defence, supply chain etc.) and present findings.
· Lead the design of data analytics pipelines and apply best practices throughout the life cycle.
· Identify and apply relevant advanced analytics and AI/ML techniques to areas such as disease diagnosis, demand prediction, inventory optimisation etc.
· Explore and identify the right algorithms and models based on experience and latest research.
· Help and guide junior team members.
B.Tech or M.Tech degree
· Five (5) or more years of project experience in developing statistical, advanced analytics, and AI/ML algorithms and models, and in analysing large, complex data sets.
· Experience in performing the full life cycle of machine-learning model-development activities, including data engineering, feature development, validation, implementation/assessment, transitioning to a production environment, and performance maintenance.
· Experience in shouldering technical leadership of projects, and supervising and mentoring team members.
· In-depth knowledge of fundamentals of data science concepts and techniques.
· Ability to apply advanced analytics and AI/ML concepts and techniques for structured data of any size.
· Expertise across the data science life cycle, including data exploration, visualisation, generating different hypotheses, model training, evaluating, tuning, and deployment.
· Hands-on experience in Python data-science libraries, SQL, and Git.
· Proven ability to create impact, and desire to learn and apply new concepts and techniques.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Motivated by the opportunity to lead a team that leverages AI and Digital technologies to build solutions that generate significant social impact.
· Knowledge of handling unstructured data using Computer Vision and NLP; exposure to healthcare and supply chain, & logistics domains; and exposure to Cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP, and Azure, will be an added advantage.
How to apply
Please send an email to email@example.com with the subject "Application: Senior Data Scientist - AI and Digital Lab”, and attach a copy of your updated CV, as well as a cover letter.
To ensure effective management of projects by coordinating with various stakeholders for data collection and timely outputs.
How to apply
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Application: Project Manager (Air Pollution Studies)” and attach a copy of your updated CV, as well as a cover letter.
The outreach and communication expert (air-pollution domain) will be involved in advancing the domain work through regular effective communication to various stakeholders.
Communicate with a range of stakeholders and policymakers to promote and enhance the work of air-pollution domain.
Participate in relevant conferences, workshops, and training programmes for a comprehensive understanding of air-pollution risks.
Assist the team on multi-disciplinary projects, and contribute to proposal writing, project development, etc.
Conceptualise and develop outreach and awareness programmes for air-pollution work.
Assist in completing project deliverables, including preparation of presentations and advocacy material.
Support efforts to use new media platforms for wider dissemination of CSTEP’s work and, in turn, closer engagement with the community.
Assist in preparing regular updates and emails for distribution.
Participate in weekly team meetings and contribute to developing domain strategies.
Accompany for meetings with policymakers/stakeholders and assist with relevant follow up.
Ph.D. with a specialisation in Environmental Science or allied areas.
Sound understanding of different aspects of air pollution.
At least 6 to 10 years of research experience in project planning and interaction with policymakers.
Strong research skills and willingness to conduct frequent field visits/meetings with stakeholder and policymakers.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Proficiency in Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, and Power Point).
Experience in dealing with stakeholders and policymakers.
How to Apply
Please send an email to email@example.com with the subject "Application: Outreach and Communication Expert for Air Pollution Domain”, and attach a copy of your updated CV along with a cover letter.
The Research Engineer will be integrally involved in wind-energy modelling activities relating to various projects
Qualifications and Experience:
How to Apply:
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Application: Research Engineer", and attach a copy of your updated CV, along with a cover letter.
CSTEP works in critical areas such as environment, energy and strategic materials to enable sustainable growth. We are also involved in cutting-edge research that incorporates Artificial Intelligence for social good and computational tools and modelling to provide solutions for complex developmental issues in India.